Your partner for ambitious HMI solutions
As an independent and owner-managed company, with headquarters near Munich in Germany, we have been focusing on railway technology and market fields with similarly high demands for a more than a decade.
You’ll find the ideal device to suit your individual needs at GERSYS – whether it’s MMI technology for diagnosis, video control, electronic timetable or driver assistance, either needed for equipping your newly-built vehicles or modernization of your entire vehicle fleet.
- Complete development of new devices according to customer specifications. Budget-optimized concept: Wherever possible we use proven subassemblies
- Production of individual solutions (e.g. regarding connectors, interfaces, screen resolution, keyboard layout operating system, housing, labeling)
- Test devices for usability and functionality tests
The HMI team from GERSYS:
Starting with µC based terminals for small text information via our bestseller with 10.4” display up to the powerful 15”
high-end multifunction displays we cover the complete scope of your requirements.
All relevant railway standards are met by default:
Performance at its best: The new powerful GERSYS HMIs
- EN50155, EN50121-3-2 (EMC), EN 60068 (temperature/climate), EN 61373 (shock/vibration), EN 45545 (fire protection), additional customer-specific standards
- Basic equipment with ultra wide range power supply 24-110 VDC (+/- 40%)
- Variety of on-board interfaces:e.g. RS232, RS422, RS485, CAN, Ethernet, Audio, USB, PS/2
- Expandability via free PC/104 or PCIe slots
- Operation via (UIC612) keyboard and/or touch screen
Just in time for InnoTrans 2014 the brand-new BC39 series became ready for serial production and from now on test
units and project orders can be placed.
With the successful implementation of Intel’s new E3800 (BayTrail) product family GERSYS can fulfil all the performance requirements of challenging applications.
Sophisticated graphics, data base work and additionally the displaying of digital camera pictures via Ethernet (e.g. four streams at once with 30 fps or six simultaneous streams with 15 fps) can be done at the same time.
Nevertheless the processor capacity reaches hardly 50% and opens the software engineers enough room for future software enhancements.All this becomes true by the outstanding features of the E3800 processors:
- single, dual or quad core processor, up to 1.91 GHzup to 8 GB DDR3L DRAM, 2 MB L2 cache
- powerful Intel HD Graphics Generation 7
- MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264 decoding
Together with its low power consumption, the industrial temperature range and the long term availability this new Intel generation is the ideal platform to build up one more time a GERSYS bestseller. But processor performance is only on part for a successful railway specific HMI. The BC3 series combines it with the other typical GERSYS qualities.
If x86 processors and the support of Microsoft operating systems are not the essential criteria for your choice of product, we offer you as an alternative for Linux applications our new HMIs with ARM Cortex-A9 processors.With us, no product arrives on the market untested!
To carry out type tests and series tests we maintain an in-house and manufacturer-recognized laboratory, fully equipped
with modern equipment and materials.
Our test laboratory allows the following measurements:
- emitted interference
- interference immunity
- climate simulation
Before delivery, every single device undergoes a logged 24-hour test cycle!