EXPO Ferroviaria is the only B2B exhibition exclusively dedicated to the railway industry in Italy, bringing together the sector's key players. This 2021 edition marks the 10th anniversary of the exhibition, and it is set to be a solid comeback to face-to-face interactions for all rail professionals after more than a year of impossibility to meet at live events.
From 28 to 30 September 2021, EXPO Ferroviaria will cover the whole scope of the railway supply chain and serve as a shop window for suppliers of the many other specialised products essential to the efficient and safe operation of the railway and public transport systems.
What's on at EXPO Ferroviaria 2021?
The event will deliver a diverse supporting programme, offering several new features to enhance the exhibitor and visitor experience, making this edition a must-attend!
- A rich conference programme to provide valuable insights into future trends in railway technology
- On-Track Display to enable suppliers of rail-mounted vehicles and track-related equipment to display their products
- New Tunnelling Feature Area: an opportunity for companies involved in constructing and equipping tunnels and underground spaces
- Matchmaking functionality to help visitors organise their daily schedule at the show
An encompassing display of railway technologies
EXPO Ferroviaria is the ideal marketplace for railway key players looking for new strategic partnerships, browsing and specifying products and services or learning how to implement new technologies in various areas of expertise. Here are the technologies and product categories featured at the show:
- Rolling stock and traction for mainline passenger and freight traffic
- Vehicles for regional services, metros and tram system
- Rolling stock components and sub-systems and interior fittings
- Track materials, construction and maintenance
- Signalling and train control
- Communications technology
- Traction power supply and electrification equipment and services
- Vehicle maintenance
- Fare collection and passenger information systems
- Station equipment
- Cable technology
- IT software and hardware
- Safety equipment
- Security systems
- Training systems and services
- Consultancy services